Si4702/03 FM Radio Receivers
The Si4702/03 FM radio receiver ICs extend Silicon Labs' Si4700/01 FM tuner family and increase the ease and attractiveness of adding FM radio reception to mobile devices through small size and board area, minimum component count, flexible programmability and superior, proven performance.
The Si4702/03 FM radio receiver ICs leverage Silicon Labs' Si4700/01 FM tuner architecture and are pin-and software-compatible to existing Si4700/01 FM tuner designs. The Si4702/03 ICs benefit from proven digital integration and 100% CMOS process technology, resulting in a completely integrated solution. The highly flexible functionality of these ICs caters to the subjective nature of audio preferences and variable FM broadcast environments worldwide.
- Worldwide FM band support (76–108 MHz)
- Seek tuning
- Automatic frequency control (AFC)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Excellent overload immunity
- Programmable de-emphasis (50/75 µs)
- Adaptive noise suppression