Si472x FM Radio Transceivers
The Si472x ICs are the industry's first single-chip FM radio transceivers. The proven and patented digital architecture of the Si472x ICs combines the functionality of the Si470x FM radio receiver with the Si471x FM transmitter, offering full FM receive and transmit capabilities in a single, ultra-small 3 mm x 3mm x 0.55 mm QFN package.
The device leverages Silicon Labs' proven FM technology and offers unmatched integration and performance, allowing FM receive and transmit to be added to any portable device by using a single chip. As with the Si470x and Si471x products, the Si472x ICs offer industry-leading size, performance, low-power consumption and ease of use.
- Worldwide FM receive band support (76–108 MHz)
- Worldwide FM transmit compliance (76–108 MHz)
- Digital audio out for FM record (Si4721)
- Digital audio in for FM transmit (Si4721)
- RDS/RBDS encoder and decoder (Si4721)