Si4822/26/27/40/44 Analog-Tuned Digital Display AM/FM/SW Radio Receiver
The Silicon Labs Si4822/26/27/40/44 is the first analog-tuned digital-display CMOS AM/FM/SW radio receiver IC that integrates the complete receiver function from antenna input to audio output. Working with a host MCU compatible 2-wire control interface, frequencies and stereo/mono information can be displayed on an LCD, while the analog-tune features are kept intact.
Built on our proven and patented digital low intermediate frequency (low-IF) receiver architecture, the Si4822/26/27/40/44 IC delivers superior RF performance and interference rejection. The integrated superior control algorithm provides an easy and reliable control interface while eliminating all of the manual tuned external components used in a traditional solution.
For consumer applications requiring EN 55020 compliance, use the Si4840/44 family.
- Worldwide FM band support (64–109 MHz)
- Worldwide AM band support (504–1750 kHz)
- SW band support (2.3–28.5 MHz) (Si4826/27/44 only)
- Selectable support for all AM/FM regional bands
- 2-wire control interface
- Mono/Stereo and valid station indicator
- Digital volume support
- Bass/Treble support
- Minimal BOM components with no manual alignment
- Excellent real-world performance
- Automatic frequency control (AFC)
- EN55020 compliant
- Two AAA batteries with 2.0 to 3.6 V supply voltage
- Wide range of ferrite loop sticks and air loop antenna support
- 24-pin SSOP package
- RoHS compliant