EFM32™ Zero Gecko Starter Kit
Silicon Labs' EFM32ZG-STK3200 provides an excellent tool to get familiar with the EFM32™ Zero Gecko 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), the industry’s most energy-friendly MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor.
Supported by Simplicity Studio, the starter kit contains sensors and peripherals demonstrating some of the MCU's many capabilities and can serve as a starting point for application development. The EFM32ZG-STK3200 features an on-board SEGGER J-Link debugger and an Advanced Energy Monitoring system, allowing you to program, debug and perform real-time current profiling of your application without using external tools.
Zero Gecko Starter Kit Features
- EFM32ZG222F32 MCU with 32 KB Flash and 4 KB RAM
- Advanced Energy Monitoring system for precise current tracking
- Integrated SEGGER J-Link USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality
- 20 pin expansion header
- Breakout pads for easy access to I/O pins
- Power sources include USB and CR2032 battery
- 2 user buttons, 2 user LEDs
- 2 capacitve touch pads
- Ultra low power 128 x 128 pixel Memory-LCD
- Crystals for LFXO and HFXO: 32.768 kHz and 24.000 MHz
- Supported by Simplicity Studio
The ARM mbed™ ecosystem simplifies and speeds up the creation and deployment of connected devices based on ARM microcontrollers. To help developers reduce the system-level energy consumption of their applications, Silicon Labs and ARM have collaborated on new power management mbed APIs designed with low-energy application scenarios in mind. The starter kit for the Zero Gecko MCU family supports ARM mbed right out of the box. Silicon Labs’ Simplicity Studio development tools and community also help designers simplify their mbed-enabled applications and get to market faster.
Zero Gecko Starter Kit Resources
Zero Gecko Starter Kit User GuideRead More
EFM32 Starter Kit Documentation PackageDownload Now
EFM32ZG Reference ManualRead More
EFM32™ Zero Gecko Starter Kit with Weather Station Demo (SLSTK3201A)Learn More
Zero Gecko Starter Kit SchematicsDownload Now
Simplicity Studio SoftwareView Download Options