Simplicity Studio is available as a free download. Install Simplicity Studio and follow the appropriate Daughter Card User Guide for instructions on using the development tools and running the demonstration firmware.
- C8051F850 ToolStick Starter Kit
- C8051F300 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F311 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F321 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F327 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F330 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F336 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F342 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F370 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F381 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F411 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F850 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F912 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F931 ToolStick Daughter Card
- C8051F990 ToolStick Daughter Card
Didn't find your kit?
For ToolStick kits not yet supported by Simplicity Studio, the ToolStick development platform is available as free downloads. Install the ToolStick Development Tools and Silicon Labs' 8-bit Microcontroller Studio to the same directory and follow the appropriate Daughter Card User Guide for instructions on using the development tools and running the demonstration firmware.
The easiest way to get started experimenting with the ToolStick is with the ToolStick Starter Kit. This kit is a complete development system that contains a ToolStick Base Adapter and an interchangeable C8051F330 MCU Daughter Card. To continue developing with a selected MCU, use the guide below to choose the appropriate Daughter Card and Programming Adapter. Daughter Cards are sold individually and require a separate Base Adapter to be purchased if not previously owned. Programming Adapter kits include a Base Adapter and a separate purchase is not required.
See the Silicon Labs MCUniversity
page for information on ToolStick solutions for colleges and universities. See the Capacitive Touch Sense
page for information on Silicon Labs' touch sense solutions and ToolStick development boards.
Daughter Card and Programming Adapter Add-Ons
Choose the appropriate Daughter Card and Programming Adapter for your part number. Refer to the ToolStick
Base Adapter User Guide.
To develop with a different MCU, designers need the ToolStick Base Adapter.