Our Philanthropy Mission
Silicon Labs views community service as another opportunity to build a smarter, more connected world and share its success with nonprofits around the world. Silicon Labs’ philanthropy program provides financial, volunteer, and in-kind support to nonprofit organizations that promote STEM education and improve quality of life. Every year, Silicon Labs donates more than 1% of its profits to charitable organizations.
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Silicon Labs Corporate Match Program
Silicon Labs matches up to $2,000/year in U.S. employee donations to qualified nonprofit organizations.
Silicon Labs Sponsorship Program
The Silicon Labs corporate giving program is primarily focused on education, specifically STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education for middle and high school at-risk and minority youth. Austin Community Foundation manages the Silicon Labs sponsorship process.
Sponsorship program details:
- Silicon Labs will only accept one application per organization within a 12-month period.
- Please allow four months from your submission date for review.
- After you have submitted your grant application, you will be contacted by ACF staff only if we have questions or believe your application is incomplete.
- Unfortunately, we receive more grant requests than we can fund. ACF staff will notify you no later than the posted grant announcement date so you can pursue other funding sources.
- Funding decisions will be announced quarterly: June 30th, September 22nd and December 22nd
- Successful grant applicants will receive an award letter and contract through email. The grant check will be mailed by ACF upon receipt of the signed contract.
To apply for a sponsorship, click here.
Russ Brennan Memorial Scholarship
Silicon Labs' $25,000 scholarship fund honors Russ Brennan's spirit and is dedicated to furthering the education of young people.
Learn More about the Scholarship
Jackie Padgett, Culture and Development Specialist.