We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
- We are a multi-national and multi-ethnic workforce, with sites and employees in more than a dozen countries.
- We actively promote gender diversity in our recruitment, development and promotion practices.
- We provide financial and volunteer support for women in STEM initiatives.
- We support our female employees with programs such as Women @ Silabs, mentorship circles and sponsorship of women in leadership initiatives in the semiconductor industry.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance plans to fit the needs of employees and their families. Employees are invited to participate in fitness activities and challenges. Employees have access to broad benefit packages including profit sharing, retirement, short and long-term disability insurance coverage, and life insurance plans.
We foster and empower our top talent
We support a high-performance culture through learning and development solutions aligned with Silicon Labs’ strategic priorities. Our approach is business-centric, accessible and inclusive, no matter your location or time zone.
Employees continuously collaborate and share their expertise through an internal training program consisting of classes and workshops that help strengthen technical and professional skills and advance careers. We also host university professors and external speakers to broaden knowledge, trigger creativity, and inspire innovation.
Our e-learning libraries and on-demand training videos allow employees to absorb information at their own pace and share their recommendations with co-workers. Employees are invited to attend our annual two-day technical symposium featuring peer-reviewed presentations showcasing our internal technical achievements and talks from outside experts to educate and inspire our workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We share our success with employees
We know innovation doesn't start with companies; it starts with people. From quarterly profit sharing to comprehensive benefits packages to fun social gatherings, we do our best to share our success with employees. Here are examples of perks and benefits you can expect (varies by location).
We work with the best and learn from each other every day. Our employees have filed more than 1,700 patents and showcase their skills all over the world.
Whether it's hitting a team milestone, completing a major project, or celebrating a work anniversary, we make employee recognition a priority.
We give more than 1% of our profits to charities, employees receive 24 hrs of annual paid volunteer time and corporate match for nonprofit donations.
Learning & Development
We offer technical training with thought leaders, educational lunch-and-learns, and leadership development, in addiiton to an e-learning library employees can access at any time.
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance plans to fit the needs of employees and their families. Employees also participate in global fitness activities and challenges.
Employees have access to broad total rewards packages including profit sharing, retirement benefits, short and long term disability insurance coverage, and life insurance plans.