I have a colposcope (basically a camera used to observe women cervix in medical procedures ) when I connect the camera to the computer, it is supossed to show up in the device manager/PORTS(COM and LPT) like this: "Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM3)", the problem is, it shows up like that but with a yellow sign that indicates it is not working properly, plus, when I click on the properties of the device I get this message:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
I've tried in several computers and the problem is the same, I also tried to uninstall and then reinstall the CP210x Driver downloading the lastest version, but it doesn't work.
I want to make sure it is not a software problem before attempting to look for failures in the hardware.
Could I ask several question to better understand this issue?
1. what's the windows version you are working on and see this issue?
2. do you have a chance to check the VID/PID of the product?
3. Do you have a detailed information on the product (colposcope camera). for example the schematic?
1. Windows 10
2. I attached an image with the VID/PID
3. I don't have the schematic of the camera.