What is the energyAware Profiler and online help?
Where can I find Export Classification Control Numbers (ECCN) for Silicon Labs devices?
Requests for ECCNs can be submitted through our Request for Information (RFI) service. Corporate, product, and environmental data is available to all registered users via an online database search by part number. To initiate an RFI, please login to your Silicon Labs account at the link below:
The following step by step instructions will help you access the Silicon Labs Quality page and use the part number search to download ECCN information and other quality and environemtntal data for a specific device:
1. Please note that you must register for a www.silabs.com account to access the Quality and Environmental portal.
2. Go to the Silicon Labs Quality page at
(or click Community & Support->Quality & Environmental Information)
3. Click either the large Quality or Environment links at the bottom left of the page - both pages contain an access portal to the Corporate, Product, and Environmental Data Search.
4. If you are prompted, please log in.
5. Enter a specific part number and click the right arrow to search.
6. Select the exact orderable part number from the search result list and click the right arrow to continue.
7. Check [Product Information] > [Product] > [ECCN] and click the right arrow to continue.
8. The ECCN is now displayed for the selected device.