1. Clarify to yourself what the specific issue is.
2. Apply basic troubleshooting:
3. Consult the datasheets and reference manuals. Sources include:
4. Search to see if someone has asked the same question already.
5. Include the relevant parts of your development setup in the problem description. Examples include:
6. Include steps to reproduce the problem or specific conditions the problem occurs in.
7. Be patient and avoid making duplicates of your question.
For general community usage please refer to the Silicon Labs Community Guidelines.