I saw the WDS tool provide two revisions of si4438, B1 and C2, but I got a si4438 module marked as rev "44381C", it should be rev 1C.
1. I am confused by it, could anyone tell me the background, what revision my device is.
2. the WDS generate different head file for B1 and C2, the C2 include "..\drivers\radio\Si446x\si446x_patch.h", where can I get this file?
3. Is it necessary to apply the patch, can I use default ROM instead of the patch in rev C2?
(1) The si4438 module marked as rev "44381C" uses si4438 B1 version chip. For si4438 C2 version chip the mark should be 44382A.
(2) si4438 C2 version is the latest version.
(3) the patch file for C2 version chips are located in the folder "..\drivers\radio\Si446x\si446x_patch.h after you generate the demo code.
(4) it is suggested to use patch, the bugs fixed by this patch refer to errata.
professional, thanks very much!