I connected like this.
The problem is that RTS pin always is high. so the remote device doesn't send data.
I forcibly connected RTS pin to GRD. the remote device sends data and mcu process data. (it perfectly received all data)
I configured like this. my example is based on MinimalZigbee example.
I confuse the concept of uart hw flow control.
I explain understood conception myself.
1. If there is data to transmit on host device
2. RTS pin set to clear (0)
3. remote device is interrupted by CTS pin, So remote device activate uart RX.
4. after some delay, host device send data
5. If all data is transmitted, host device set RTS pin.
6. remote device is interrupted by RTS pin clear, So turn off uart RX.
Am I misunderstanding?
Oh, I'm sorry. you never mind I already uploaded pic "GPIO-based CTS/RTS". It just test configuration.
I correctly configured "UART-based CTS/RTS".
No, RTS pin always set high.
I want to target lowest power consumption by using hw flow control. Is it correct direction?
Okay, Thanks for reply.
So. I changes rts/cts pin to uart on/off pin to reach my goal?
Is there example which turn on/off uart and gpio interrupt?
Okay. I know turning off Flow Control mode. I ,however, want to know turning on/off in runtime in application interrupted by gpio pin.
I can't find example of Znet gpio. where is it?