referrence the UG129: ZigBee® Gateway Reference Design User's Guide
in 4.2.1 Setup the HA Gateway Application ,
note the part in red words.i can't find on portal.please told me，where i can get the code ，thanks。
The following describes how to install, build and launch the HA Gateway application from source code. HA Gateway application leverages
the Ember ZNET v220.127.116.11-GA stack with slight modifications to provide ZigBee gateway functionality.
This setup assumes:
• Installation of the latest Simplicity Studio Version 3.3
• Within Simplicity Studio, the wireless package has been installed
• Access to Ember ZNET stack releases on the user’s Silicon Labs online account
• Ember ZNET v18.104.22.168-GA is downloaded
• ZigBee gateway v1.2.0 source files for each application component are downloaded and unzipped
• Access to a ZigBee gateway hardware reference kit: either RD-0001-0201 or RD-0002-0201
The ZigBee gateway source code isn't publicly available, but it can be provided upon special request. It looks like your original post has already spawned a private case in our support portal, so the team that handles these requests can contact you privately about that.
@ C N: YK is correct and we do not support UG129 anymore. Please use Z3GatewayHost sample app instead.
Please search "Z3GatewayHost" in the community forum for Knowledge Base Articles as well as community posts that may be helpful.