Si476x AM/FM Radio Receiver and HD Radio Tuner
The Si476x radio receiver family employs 100% RF CMOS technology to bring outstanding receiver performance to the automotive infotainment industry, which demands high performance and quality.
The Si476x receiver family supports worldwide FM and AM radio reception. Additional variants support NOAA Weatherband reception, shortwave, and longwave frequencies for additional radio band support.
The Si476x incorporates a digital processor for the European Radio Data System (RDS) and the North American Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS) including all required symbol decoding, block synchronization, error detection and error correction functions.
All odd-numbered variants in the family support AM/FM HD Radio channel reception with digital (I2S) baseband I/Q outputs for interface to a HD Radio demodulator/decoder. Higher numbered variants in the family support dual antenna phase diversity reception.
- Worldwide FM band support (64–108 MHz)
- Worldwide AM (MW) band support (520–1710 kHz)
- AM/FM HD-R support for North America (Si4761/3/5/7 only)
- SW band (2.3–30 MHz) and LW (153–288 kHz) band support (Si4762/63/66/67 only)
- NOAA weatherband support (162.4–162.55 MHz) (Si4763/67 only)
- FM MPX output
- Digital audio output (I2S)
- Zero-IF I/Q output (I2S) (Si4761/63/65/67/69 only)
- Smallest layout, lowest BOM and no manual alignment
- Phase diversity dual tuner reception (Si4764/65/66/67 only)
- FM multi-path channel equalizer
- Dynamic AM and FM channel bandwidth control
- Configurable AM and FM noise blanking
- Configurable FM stereo-mono blend
- Configurable AM and FM soft mute
- Configurable multi-path detection and mitigation
- Dynamic FM hi-cut and hi-blend control
- Configurable AM power line noise suppression
- Over deviated (>150khz) FM broadcast reception
- Fast AF (Alternate Frequency) check for European markets
- Advanced patented RDS/RBDS processor
- Frequency synthesizer with fully integrated PLL-VCO and crystal oscillator
- AEC-Q100 qualified, -40 to 85 °C with PPAP support
- QFN 40, 6 mm x 6 mm x 0.85 mm package
- Pb-free/RoHS compliant