Si468x Digital Radio Receivers
The Silicon Labs Si468x single-chip digital receivers are the industry's first fully integrated, 100% CMOS digital radio broadcast receivers ICs built for automotive infotainment systems.
The Si468x family provides revolutionary advances in size, power consumption, and performance to enable high-volume, cost-sensitive multimedia products incorporating digital broadcast features.
The family offers all-in-one, ultra-low power, multi-band digital broadcast receivers to support global analog and digital radio standards, including AM, SW, LW, FM, FM RDS, HD, DAB, DAB+, DMB, and DRM(30).
Our Si468x digital radio receivers are the most cost-effective single-chip digital radio receivers available on the market today. The family supports worldwide radio reception and is certified for both Digital Radio Tick Mark and AM/FM HD Radio.
- Worldwide FM band support (76–108 MHz)
- Worldwide AM band support (520-1710 kHz)
- DAB, DAB+ Band III support (168–240 MHz)
- Advanced RDS/RBDS decoding engine
- AM/FM HD Radio™ support
- Integrated HD blend
- Supports WorldDMB Receiver Profiles 1 and 2
- OFDM channel demodulator
- Simultaneous decoding of up to 4 service components
- Seamless dynamic multiplex reconfiguration
- Integrated SRAM supporting time and frequency de-interleaving
- Advanced seek functionality
- Advanced audio DSP processing
- Complete on-chip source decode
- I2S digital audio out with ASRC
- Integrated 97 dB stereo audio DAC
- Concurrent I2S / L-R stereo audio out
- Full range of analog and digital signal quality metrics
- Fully-integrated VCO / PLL / synthesizer
- Fully-integrated advanced AGC and alignment
- SPI, I2C control interfaces
- WLCSP and QFN packages
- Digital Radio UK (DRUK) Digital Tick Mark Certified
- HD Radio™ Certified