Si117x Evaluation Kit
The Si117x evaluation boards are a great way to experiment with sensor configurations and understand how they affect performance and power with a real time GUI for viewing signals.
The Si117xE2-KIT is useful during your own application development as a reference for expected behavior and performance. These kits lack the full mechanical overlay design of the wearable demo and are intended for development and not dynamic motion testing. The Si117xE2-KIT comes with the Si117x/8x GUI which supports easy sensor configuration, real time waveform viewing, data export, and sample code generation.
Purchasing Information: Available in limited quantities for qualified customers (NDA required).
Si117xE2-KIT Evaluation Kit Hardware and Software Features
Evaluation Kit Contents
- Si117xE2 evaluation board
- Sensor adapter EXP board
- Ribbon cable
- Velcro Wrist Band
- Si117x getting started card
Evaluation Kit Features
- GUI for configuring Si117x/8x registers
- Real time waveform viewer
- Raw data export capabilities
- Ability to save and load configurations
- Schematic, layout, and BOM for the evaluation kit
- Code generation for rapid embedded development