Graphical User Interface
A graphical user interface solution capable of satisfying a variety of display needs, from simple monochrome text to rich, full-color images and touch-screen functionality. Supports a lengthy list of display controllers.
Micrium offers a time tested GUI solution that features an intuitive API. The GUI is equally well-suited for single- and multi-task enviornments, and it is provided as source code.
- Optimized for size and performance
- Supports any type of LCD, with any controller (with appropriate driver)
- Supports a configurable display size
- Facilitates use of virtual displays
- Allows characters and bitmaps to be written to any display location
- Provides display caching for improved performance
- Equipped with compile-time switches for various optimizations
- Includes Micrium OS GUI-View tool
- Dialog Boxes
- Monospaced and Proportional Fonts
- Foreign Language Support
- GUIBuilder Application for creating dialog boxes
- Memory Devices
- Multiple Layers / Multiple Displays
- Multiple Frame Buffers
- Pointer Input Devices
- Viewer (display simulator)
- Virtual Screen for displays larger than the viewport
- Window Manager for creating and managing windows
- Support for a variety of LCD types:
- Monochrome (black and white)
- Gray scale passive
- Active color (TFT)
- Add-ons available to the basic package:
- Multi Touch
- Win32 PC Simulator
- VNC Server
Evaluate all Functions of Micrium's GUI for Free
The trial version contains a fully-featured library including: window manager, memory devices, antialiasing, widget library and touch panel support.
You will need Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 or later in order to build the project.