HCSL Clock Buffers
The Silicon Labs HCSL Clock Buffers are low-jitter non-PLL based fanout buffers offering industry-leading flexibility while delivering best-in-class performance. The family features HCSL output buffers with minimal cross-talk and superior supply noise rejection, simplifying low jitter clock distribution in noisy environments.
With additive jitter as low as 150-fs RMS, the devices are based on our advanced CMOS technology to fanout 4 clocks from 5 - 250 MHz, with guaranteed low additive jitter, low skew, and low propagation delay variability.
- Four differential HCSL outputs
- Provides signal level translation
- Loss of Signal (LOS) indicator allows system clock monitoring
- Output Enable (OEB) pin allows glitchless control of output clocks
- Single core supply with excellent PSRR: 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V
- Output driver supply voltage independent of core supply: 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V
- Additive jitter: 150 fs RMS typ
- Industrial temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
|Part Number||Data Sheet||Dev KIt||Clock Inputs||Clock Outputs||Frequency Min||Frequency Max||Output Format(s)||Additive Jitter (RMS)||VDD (V)||VDDO (V)||Package Type||Package Size (mm)||Universal Buffers||Differential Buffers||LVCMOS Buffers||PCI Express Buffers||Zero Delay Buffers||Single Ended Input|
|Si5338-EVB||1||4||5||250||HCSL||0.15||1.8; 2.5; 3.3||1.8; 2.5; 3.3||QFN24||4x4||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Si5338-EVB||1||4||5||250||HCSL||0.15||1.8; 2.5; 3.3||1.8; 2.5; 3.3||QFN24||4x4||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|