Si5392-97 and Si5342-47 Jitter Attenuators, Jitter Cleaners
The Silicon Labs jitter attenuators lead the industry in jitter performance and frequency flexibility. Designed to meet the exacting specifications and high-performance requirements of Internet infrastructure, these best-in-class, ultra-low jitter clock devices reduce cost and complexity for a wide range of timing applications.
The Si539x (A/B/C/D/J/K/L/M) any-frequency jitter attenuating clocks generates any output frequency up to 1028 MHz from any input frequency (8 kHz to 750 MHz), yet still deliver industry-leading jitter performance (90-fs RMS phase jitter). The Si5395/4/2 (P/E) offers the best in class jitter (69-fs RMS phase jitter) for ultra-high performance applications like 56G/112G SerDes.
The Integrated Reference variants (J/K/L/M/E) offer superior stability over temperature ramps and offer PCB space savings.
- Integrated Reference (J/K/L/M/E)
- Generates any combination of output frequencies from any input frequency
- Ultra low jitter: 69 fs
- SyncE G.8262 compliant
- Enhanced hitless switching minimizes output phase transients
- Synchronous, free-run and holdover modes
- Status monitoring: LOL, LOS, OOF
- Output frequency up to 1028 MHz
- Re-programmable to any frequency without BOM changes
- In-Circuit programmable via SPI and I2C
- Si5392-97 is drop-in compatible with older generation counterparts Si5342-47