The Tiny Gecko 11 Starter Kit is the easiest and fastest way to get started with evaluation and development of applications using the Tiny Gecko 11.
The Tiny Gecko 11 starter kit comes with:
- EFM32TG11B520F128GM80 MCU with 128 kB flash and 32 kB RAM
- Advanced Energy Monitoring system for precise current tracking
- Integrated Segger J-Link USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality
- 256 segment LCD, 2 user buttons, 2 user RGB LEDs, and a touch slider
- Relative humidity sensor, magnetic Hall Effect sensor, and inductive-capacitive metal sensor
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes, and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling to optimize your MCU application. Choose your software package below.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling and network analysis to optimize your MCU and wireless systems.
Download the Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions to lean how to get started with the new Tiny Gecko.
Tiny Gecko 11 DocumentationView All Documentation
Getting Started with EFM32
Introduces software examples, libraries, documentation, and software tools availableRead More
SLSTK3301A Tiny Gecko TG11 Starter Kit User's GuideRead Now
Tiny Gecko TG11 Reference ManualRead Now
EFM32 Wireless Gecko Series 1 Hardware Design ConsiderationsRead More
Tiny Gecko TG11 Starter Kit SchematicsDownload Now
Get started with Simplicity StudioLearn More