The sub-GHz and Bluetooth LE multiband wireless starter kit (SLWSTK6005A) is the easiest and fastest way to start evaluation and development of your own intelligent, multifunction mesh networking applications. The wireless starter kit comes with:
- 2 x Wireless starter kit mainboard
- USB and CR2032 power supplies
- Coin cell, Coin cell holder, and AA battery holder
- USB and Ethernet debug connections
- USB cables
- Breakout pins
- Display and buttons
- Relative humidity and temperature sensor
- Extension board wtih additional peripherals (ie. accelerometer)
- 2 x 2.4 GHz/915MHz 19 dBm radio boards
- 2 x 2.4 GHz/868MHz 10 dBm radio boards
- Energy profiling and packet traci capabilities
- Integrated debug and packet trace
Download the Dynamic Multiprotocol Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions to start developing multiprotocol applications.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling and network analysis to optimize your wireless systems. Choose your software package below.
After plugging in your kit, launch Simplicity Studio and Open Package Manager in the left upper corner (green downward arrow under the menu bar). Select the following SDK:
- Flex SDK
- Bluetooth SDK
Choose your device by clicking on the desired device and then select the demo. When the Select Demo dialog window opens, go to the Mode drop-down and select Run. Then choose Start. The demo software then downloads to the selected device. Select the following Demonstrations once the download completes:
Download the Dynamic Multiprotocol App for iPhone or Android to use a variety of demos with your smart phone.