About This Webinar
Wednesday, October 7th at 10 AM CDT
We’re continuing the conversation on Smart Retail Technology with omnichannel expert and Forbes contributor, Chris Walton of Omni Talk and Loïc Oumier, VP Operational & Digital Marketing at SES-imagotag. They will discuss and share their insights on:
- Retail technology in our current climate
- Trends in retail tech by region
- Retailer leaders succeeding in implementing an infrastructure technology strategy like Amazon, Walmart and HEB
- Highlight technologies like electronic shelf labels, contactless check-out and loss prevention tags
- How retailers can move their omnichannel strategy forward
There will be time at the end for live Q&A.
Retail Technology Leader & Omnichannel Expert, Forbes Contributor
Chris Walton is one of the leading omnichannel experts in the world with nearly 20 years of success within the retail and retail technology. He is a regular contributor to Forbes, and CEO of Omni Talk, one of the fastest-growing blogs in retail. He previously served as the VP of Target’s Store of the Future project.
EVP Marketing and Communications
Loïc Oumier is Head of Operational & Digital Marketing and Communications at SES-imagotag, a global leader in Electronic Shelf Labels and Retail IoT solutions provider. The SES-imagotag solution enables retailers to connect and digitize their physical stores and create an omnichannel service platform that builds loyalty and meets evolving consumer expectations.
VP and GM of Industrial and Commercial IoT Products
Chief Marketing Officer