Silicon Labs' voltage reference devices are precision 3-terminal, series-mode 2.5-V offering a pin-for-pin, identical compatibility to the MAX6025 voltage reference with improved electrical performance. The voltage reference devices consume only 31 µA of supply current at no-load, exhibit an initial output voltage accuracy of less than 0.08%, and a low output voltage temperature coefficient of 7 ppm/°C. In addition, the output stage is stable for all capacitive loads to 2200 pF and is capable of sinking and sourcing load currents up to 500 µA.
Since the devices are series-mode voltage references, its supply current is not affected by changes in the applied supply voltage unlike two-terminal shunt-mode references that require an external resistor. Their small form factor and low supply current operation all combine to make it an ideal choice in low-power, precision applications.
The voltage reference devices are fully specified over the -40 °C to +85 °C temperature range and is available in a 3-pin SOT23 package.
- Improved Electrical Performance over MAX6025
- Initial Accuracy:
- 0.08% (max) - TS6001A
- 0.16% (max) - TS6001B
- Temperature Coefficient:
- 7 ppm/°C (max) - TS6001A
- 10 ppm/°C (max) - TS6001 B
- Quiescent Supply Current: 35 µA (max)
- Low Supply Current Change with VIN: 0.1 µA/V
- Output Source/Sink Current: ±500 µA
- Low Dropout at 500 µA Load Current: 75 mV
- Load Regulation: 30 ppm/mA
- Line Regulation: 10 ppm/V
- Stable with CLOAD up to 2200 pF