CP2104-MINIEK USB-to-UART Mini Evaluation Kit
The CP2104 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART Bridge in a compact 4 mm x 4 mm package. The CP2104 is a USB 2.0 full-speed device with integrated USB clock, voltage regulator and programmable memory reducing BOM costs and simplifying the design.
The CP2104-MINI Evaluation Kit Features
- CP2104 mini evaluation board
- Mini USB extension cable
- CP2104 mini quick start card
- Download and install the virtual COM port drivers. Silicon Labs’ direct access driver package can also be used with the CP2104 Mini EK.
- Connect the headers or test points on the CP2104 Mini EK board to your system. The included quick-start card provides information on each header and test point.
- Plug the USB cable into the CP2104 EK Mini board