USBXpress® Development Tools
The USBXpress® development kit provides a complete host and device software solution for interfacing CP210x USB to UART bridge and C8051F32x/34x/38x and C8051T62x/T32x USB microcontroller devices to the Universal Serial Bus (USB). These tools are supported with detailed examples described in application note 169: USBXpress® Programmer's Guide:
Silicon Labs Makes USB Easy!
- No USB protocol or host device driver expertise required
- Development kit includes everything you need to get started:
- Windows device drivers
- INF driver installation files
- Host API — host function library provided in Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) format
- Device API — device firmware interface function library
- Keil 8051 tool chain available for download (required to use device firmware library)
- Library support for Keil, Raisonance, and SDCC build tools
Download USBXpress Software
Download for Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 (v4.0)
Note: USBXpress 4.0 has been updated to make use of WinUSB. This version of the driver must be used with the latest interface library and CP210x Manufacturing DLLs.
Download for Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/Vista/Win7 (v3.5.1)
Note: This version is for legacy support and will no longer be updated and maintained.
Download for Windows 98SE (v2.42)
Download for WinCE
Platform support is listed in the Revision History file. If your platform is not listed, contact MCU Development Tools Support
to request a special build.