Date & Time:
Americas (English): April 07 @ 10:00 PST (GMT +7)
EMEA (English): April 09 @ 15:00 CEST (GMT -2)
APAC (English): April 21 @ 9:00 CST (UTM +8)
APAC (Mandarin): April 22 @ 9:00 CST (UTM +8)
Duration: 1 hour
EFM8™ microcontrollers from Silicon Labs continue to push the boundaries of what engineers can demand from an 8-bit device. These devices enable designers to cram multiple analog and serial interfaces into the smallest of spaces.
Silicon Labs is hosting a webinar that will cover these common questions:
- Does your next USB design draw power from a portable device?
- In as small as a 3x3mm footprint?
- Have you struggled to include capacitive touch buttons in your design?
- Are you intrigued by enhancing your PWN signals?
- 8051 Advancements
- EFM8 Technical Details
- Live Demo of EFM8 Development Kits & Tools