When the milk system in the coffee machine (a Jura GIGA X8c Professional) decided to break down, the entire office was in distress. In order to get the coffee machine, and everyone else, working again Torkil and I went on the path to debug and fix this prized asset.
After a long debugging session (a couple of minutes) it turns out that the problems was caused by a misalignment of the milk container and the things that will suck the milk up from them:
So, as you know, everything around this office can be fixed using the EFM32. You can see here how we did that:
The chips we used are the EFM32GG990F1024 that come in the handy BGA112 packaging.
And with the fix in place, you can now see the milk-sucking-thing aligns slightly more out of the machine:
Debugging and fixing done, time to try it out:
And alas! It works, Torkil enjoying his well deserved cappuchino: