How do I determine if a Silicon Labs MCU is RoHS compliant, and where do I view a certified statement of compliance?
Users can search for specific Silicon Labs MCU part numbers to verify RoHS compliance at the Quality and Environmental page at:
Perform the following steps to search for a specific part number:
1. Click Search parts
2. Click Environmental only
3. Enter a full or partial part number in the search field
4. A table will be displayed, showing site information, environmental compliance, and shipping information
To obtain a signed statement of RoHS compliance, perform the following steps:
1. Visit the following website:
2. Sign in using a www.silabs.com account.
3. Enter a full or partial part number and click the Next button
4. Select a specific part number from the search results. Note that a package type with an "R" suffix indicates a reel packaging option such as tape & reel.
5. Check the requested document from the list:
Environmental & Regulatory->Product->RoHS Certificate of Compliance
6. Click the Next button
7. Click the link under the primary results to download the RoHS certificate of compliance.
See the following KB article for more information: