Please see the attached PDF for the answers to some of the most common Si564 questions.
I have Si5xxUC-EVB board, with 564DAJA00 XO mounted on U2. I have also installed XO Prog OSC calculator and register programming GUI.
I would like to program he XO using GUI software. The communcation with EVB fails.
Can please tell me where I am going wrong.
On EVB board the following configuration has been selected:
1. VDD_DUT_SEL (I2C Disable pin selected)
2. On pin_1_Ctrl1 ( NC)
3. On Pin_2_Ctrl (OE High, selected)
4. On Pin_7_Ctrl (SDA , selected)
5. On Pin_8_Ctrl (SCL, selected)
6. USB connected to the PC.
7. In Programmble Oscillator Calculator- Si564 GUI, from option button selected Select Oscillator .
8. Selected Connecte to EVB,
9. Connection to GUI failed with the following error message:
9. USBXpress Device driver version : 22.214.171.124 is installed.