I have some questions
the BG22 only works in LPN mode, which needs a friend node to connect (BG21)
May I have the following situation?
1 Friend node
That friend node would connect the 8 LPN nodes and is the one that would receive the data from them and send the requests
And I have the following question
1.With that would the entire infrastructure of the mesh network be created? Or do you need another module that is a proxy to connect from a mobile for example?
2. What is the maximum node that a friend node would support?
3. Forget about the mesh protocol and with a "classic" BLE connection, how many simultaneous devices can I connect to the bg22?
1. It could be the entire infrastructure if all Low Power nodes are in direct radio range of the friend node and those are all the nodes in your mesh network. If you have nodes beyond the radio range of the friend node, you would need relay nodes in between. The proxy node is needed if you run a mobile phone as a provisioner for example. You can see 2.3.12 Topology of Mesh Profile 1.0.1 to understand more.
2. In theory, there is no limit of the number of Low Power nodes a friend node would support. The Bluetooth mesh stack allocates a friend queue in the friend node for storing messages for LPNs so this depends very much on the RAM available on BG21.
3. The maximum number of simultaneous BLE connections is 32.