CP2102N-MINIEK USB-to-UART Mini Evaluation Kit
The CP2102N devices are highly integrated USB-to-UART bridge controllers in packages as small as 3mm x 3mm. These devices include a USB 2.0 full-speed function controller with integrated USB transceiver and clock, voltage regulator and Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) reducing BOM costs and simplifying the design.
The CP2102N-MINI Evaluation Kit Features
- CP2102N mini evaluation board
- CP2102N mini evaluation kit starter card
1. Download and install the virtual COM port drivers
2. Connect the headers or test points on the CP2102N Mini EK board to your system. The included quick-start card provides information on each header and test point.
3. Plug the USB cable into the CP2102N-MINIEK board
Simplifying USB Connectivity with USB Bridge Devices
Learn how to add USB to any embedded solution with no need for USB expertise or firmware development, enabling faster times to market.