EFP0111 Boost-Bootstrap PMIC Evaluation Kit
The EFP0111 Evaluation Kit is an excellent way to evaluate and characterize EFP0111 Energy Friendly Power Management IC (PMIC) in the boost-bootstrap configuration. The kit contains an EFP0111 Evaluation Board. The input and output power rails of the EFP01 are exposed on terminal blocks and test points making it easy to evaluate and characterize the EFP01 with external hardware. The board can be plugged into a computer using the USB Micro-B connector for conveniently controlling the EFP01's register settings and reading back data.
Hardware Features and Design Resources
- 1 x EFP0111 Evaluation Board (BRD8100B)
- 1 x USB 2.0 A (Male) to Micro-B (Male) cable
- Terminal blocks for EFP0111 input and output power connections
- Test points for easy probing
- Two push buttons and three LEDs