Bluetooth Workshops: BG22 Project Series
Hands-on workshop using our ultra-low-power and secure EFR32BG22 Bluetooth 5.2 SoC
Learn new ways to integrate Bluetooth connectivity into your next project with the help of Silicon Labs expert engineers. Each project session will explore and solve challenges developers often face when building new Bluetooth designs.
Attendees will have access to live Q&A and 1:1 support to assist in completing the documented and recorded exercises. Registrants are encouraged to follow along with their own Silicon Labs' BG22 Thunderboard, available to all registrants.
Workshop Session Agenda
- Topic introduction: 10-15 minutes
- Lab exercise: 60 minutes
- Extended Q&A and technical support: 45 minutes
- Download pre-work instructions
- Attend suggested baseline BG22 training, available on-demand
- Browse lab materials that accompany the workshop sessions
- Download the session exercise andwatch the instructions.
Click on the sesson titles below to access the lab instructions and on-demand sessions.