The SDK contains several application and BGScript examples, which are perfect to be used as a starting point for your own application. Extensive API documentation and user guides are included to ensure you get a smooth start.
Flexible, Easy-to-Use APIs
- BGScript scripting for standalone operation
- Network Co-Processor Mode with host MCU
- SW API compatible with WF121 Wi-Fi module
- API documentation and user guides
Free SDK and Tools
- Example applications and scripts
- BGLib ANSI C source code API library for network co-processor mode
- BGScript development tools
- BGTool PC application for BGAPI commands
Device Firmware Upgrades
- Stay up to date with the latest features
Integrated Wi-Fi and IP Stack
Wizard Gecko software includes an integrated Wi-Fi and IP stack providing all relevant Wi-Fi functionality: an HTTP server and multiple protocols such as TCP and UDP. Key security features include WPA2/WPA Personal and Enterprise support and TLS/SSL for end-to-end encryption. The software is continuously developed further and updated with latest security updates and new functionality.
Ease in Development
The Silicon Labs software development environment provides easy-to-use comprehensive and flexible APIs. High flexibility in selecting the most suitable design architecture; Stand-alone mode running BGScript applications or Network Co-Process mode together with a host MCU. The APIs and BGScript scripting language abstracts the complexity of Wi-Fi and embedded programming and example applications and reference code demonstrate relevant Wi-Fi use cases.
Introduction to the WGM110 Wizard Gecko Wi-Fi Wireless Starter Kit and pre-programmed demo software, including Wi-Fi connection from smartphone and access to the built-in HTTP server.