ETRX357 Development Kit
The ETRX357 Development Kit is the ideal starting point for development and evaluation of the ETRX357 Module family. The Development Kit allows a zigbee® mesh network to be set up in a few minutes without the need for any embedded firmware using the Telegesis AT command line interface running on a host PC.
The kit is supplied with eight ETRX357 zigbee Modules mounted on carrier boards – two of each variant both standard and long range ‘LRS’ versions and also with integrated antenna and Hirose connector for attaching external antennae. This allows all possible combinations of antenna and power output to be tested. The Telegesis development kit hardware components can make a useful addition to the Ember InSight development environment.
This kit can be upgraded for use with the EM3587 SoC by adding the ETRX3587 Enhancement Kit – but firmware development must be done using the relevant Silicon Labs tool chain. (There is currently no AT command set from Telegesis for use with the EM358* series).
- 3 x USB Development Boards
- 3 x USB Cable
- 2 x ETRX357 on Carrier-Board
- 2 x ETRX357HR on Carrier-Board
- 2 x ETRX357-LRS on Carrier-Board
- 2 x ETRX357HR-LRS on Carrier-Board
- 1 x ETRX3USB stick
- 2 x 1⁄2-wave Antenna
- 2 x 1⁄4-wave Stubby Antenna
- Power can be supplied via USB, Power Jack or on board battery holder (2xAAA)
- Access to the Silicon Labs InSight Port
- Light and Temperature sensor
- 4 x Buttons, 2 x LEDs, 1 x Buzzer
- Reset and Bootload Button
- USB to Serial converter
- Breakout of all GPIO pins
- Terminal Software application offers an easy to use interface to the modules on the development boards
- Also works with 3rd party terminal software like HyperTerminal
- USB Drivers