Zentri ADK-W01 Wireless Development Kit
The ADK-W01 is a starter kit for developing secure Wi-Fi networking applications with ZentriOS and the ZentriOS SDK.
ZentriOS offers a uniquely encrypted application on a per device level. This application ensures protection against IP theft and allows end product license management schemes.
Hardware and Software Features
Development Kit Includes:
- Piranha JTAG programmer and debugger
- Moray 106 development and evaluation board
- Monitor Backpack
- Karoo Backpack
Develoment Kit Features:
- USB-UART interface for a direct serial connection to the AMW106 Wi-Fi module
- Separate LEDs indicate data on UART transmit/receive
- Sensor interface including two buttons and two LEDs
- Manual reset switch
- Breakout headers and ground hooks for easy prototyping
- Powered by USB interface
Development Kit Specs:
- USB to UART: Up to 3 Mbit/s with hardware flow control (optional)
- Sensor Interface: 2 x push buttons, 2 x LEDs
- Breakout Header: 2 x 2x10-pin header (connects to every pin on the AMW106 module)
- Power Supply: +5 V from USB (500 mA max.)
ZentriOS is the connectivity operating system of choice for resource constrained Internet of Things (IoT) devices. ZentriOS accelerates time-to-market by providing a common software foundation across multiple product lines. The OS provides integrated security, sophisticated network connectivity features, file management, rich peripheral interfaces, and much more. By abstracting the underlying complexity of connectivity, developers can focus on what they do best – build great products.
ZentriOS provides the secure connectivity foundation that enables a device to wirelessly connect and be delivered to market in weeks versus months/years. It can be used either as a serially connected networking peripheral to a master subsystem or in the core system microcontroller as the central operating system with a dedicated and encrypted application sandbox. Both scenarios enable optional product portfolio manageability through the device management service, ZentriDMS, and can use any of Zentri’s own cloud products or those from other leading IoT cloud vendors such as Amazon’s AWS IoT platform, IBM Bluemix, and Microsoft’s Azure IoT Suite.
ZentriOS is a component of the Zentri product family which includes ZentriDMS, ZentriCloud, and Zentri Mobile App SDK that comprise the Zentri Secure Connected Product Platform to transform product purchases into secure product experiences.