Si1133 UV Index and Ambient Light Sensor with I2C Interface
The Silicon Labs Si1133 is a UV Index and ambient light sensor with I²C digital interface and programmable-event interrupt output. The sensor IC includes dual 23-bit analog-to-digital converters, integrated high-sensitivity array of UV, visible and infrared photodiodes, and a digital signal processor.
The Si1133 is provided in a 10-lead 2 x 2 mm QFN package and capable of operation from 1.62 to 3.6 V over the –40 to +85 °C temperature range.
- Optional high accuracy UV index sensor
- Unique on-die filter closely matches erythermal curve
- Ambient light sensor
- < 100 mix resolution possible, allowing operation under dark glass
- Up to 128 kix dynamic range possible across two ADC range settings
- Industry's lowest power consumption
- 1.62 to 3.6 V supply voltage
- < 500 nA standby current
- Internal and external wake support
- Built-in voltage supply monitor and power-on reset controller