The Blue Gecko Bluetooth Low Energy SoC Wireless Starter Kit is the easiest and fastest way to start evaluation and development of your own Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth mesh applications. The wireless starter kit comes with:
- Radio board with EFR32BG13 Bluetooth 5 and mesh capable SoC
- Wireless starter kit mainboard with
- USB and CR2032 power supplies
- USB and Ethernet debug connections
- Breakout pins
- Display and buttons
- Relative humidity and temperature sensor
- Extension board with additional peripherals (ie. accelerometer)
- Energy profiling and packet trace capabilities
*Note: For bluetooth mesh developers we recommend buying 3-4 kits to create an effective mesh based system.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling and network analysis to optimize your wireless systems. Choose your software package below.
In order to provision, configure and control Bluetooth mesh nodes from a smart phone application you need an application, which implements the Bluetooth mesh technology. Currently Silicon Labs provides an Android and iOS application implementing Bluetooth mesh functionality.