Compatible with the Giant Gecko GG11 Starter Kit (SLSTK3701A)
- EFM32GG11B820F2048GL192 MCU with 2 MB flash and 512 kB RAM
- Advanced Energy Monitoring system for precise current tracking
- Integrated Segger J-Link USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality
- 8-color RGB pixel memory LCD, 2 user buttons, 2 user RGB LEDs and a touch slider
- Relative humidity sensor, magnetic Hall Effect sensor, and inductive-capacitive metal sensor
Activate the SIM card by following the instructions from Hologram in the link below.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes, and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling to optimize your MCU application. Choose your software package below.
Learn how to get up and running quickly with the LTE-M Expansion Kit and EFM32GG11 Starter Kit.
LTE-M Expansion Kit Resources
LTE-M Expansion Kit User's Guide
Learn More about the LTE-M Expansion KitRead More
Getting Started with EFM32
Introduces software examples, libraries, documentation, and software tools availableRead More
LTE-M Quick-Start Guide
Get started with XBee3® LTEM Expansion KitRead More
XBee3® LTE_M Module Product Page
Learn more about the XBee3® LTE-M module from DIGI®Learn More
EFM32 Giant Gecko 11 Data Sheet
Learn more about the EFM32 Giant Gecko 11 MicrocontrollerRead More
Selecting Cellular LPWAN Technology for the IoT Webinar
Learn how to get started with a new development tool that combines the best of low power connectivity with low power application capability (sensing, processing, and peripheral control).Watch Now