WF200 Wi-Fi® Expansion Kit with Raspberry Pi
The WF200 Wi-Fi Expansion Kit is the best and fastest way to explore the capabilities of the WF200 Series of Wi-Fi Transceivers. The kit includes a built-in Raspberry Pi Connector to get started immediately with Linux development and an EXP Connector to enable development on Silicon Labs' MCUs and Wireless MCUs. Open source drivers are available for a variety of Linux and RTOS platforms to offer the broadest possible choice of host processors. Contains on-board antennas as well as a micro u.FL connector for external antennas.
Note: The SLEXP8022B contains the SLEXP8022A and also includes a Raspberry Pi.
Hardware and Software Features
- Raspberry Pi header - support for Raspberry Pi (2, 2B, and 3)
- EXP header - support for Silicon Labs' MCUs and Wireless MCUs starter kits
- WF200S Wi-Fi Transceiver enables secure link and non-secure link development
- On-board antennas
- u.FL connector for conducted measurements and adding in an external antenna
- Open source drivers for Linux Based platforms
- Open source drivers for Micrium RTOS and FreeRTOS
- Example demo applications