The Giant Gecko GG1 Starter Kit is the easiest and fastest way to get started with evaluation and development of applications using the Giant Gecko Series 1.
The Giant Gecko GG11 starter kit comes with:
- EFM32GG11B820F2048GL192 MCU with 2 MB flash and 512 kB RAM
- Advanced Energy Monitoring system for precise current tracking
- Integrated Segger J-Link USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality
- 8-color RGB pixel memory LCD, 2 user buttons, 2 user RGB LEDs and a touch slider
- Relative humidity sensor, magnetic Hall Effect sensor, and inductive-capacitive metal sensor
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes, and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling to optimize your MCU application. Choose your software package below.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling and network analysis to optimize your MCU and wireless systems.
Download the Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions to lean how to get started with the new Giant Gecko.
Giant Gecko Series 1 DocumentationView All Documentation
Getting Started with EFM32
Introduces software examples, libraries, documentation, and software tools availableRead More
SLSTK3701A Giant Gecko GG11 Starter Kit User's GuideRead Now
Giant Gecko GG11 Reference ManualRead Now
Giant Gecko GG11 Starter Kit SchematicsDownload Now
AN0918.1: Migrating from Giant Gecko Series 0Read Now
Get started with Simplicity StudioLearn More