The WF200 Wi-Fi Expansion Kit is the best and fastest way to explore the capabilities of the WF200 Series of Wi-Fi transceivers. The kit includes a built-in Raspberry Pi Connector to get started immediately with Linux development and an EXP Connector to enable development on Silicon Labs' MCUs and Wireless MCUs. Open source drivers are available for a variety of Linux and RTOS platforms to offer the broadest possible choice of host processors. Contains on-board antennas as well as a micro u.FL connector for external antennas.
- Raspberry Pi header - support for Raspberry Pi (2, 2B, and 3)
- EXP header - support for Silicon Labs MCUs and Wireless MCUs starter kits
- WF200S Wi-Fi Transceiver (enables secure link and non-secure link development)
- On-board antenna
- u.FL connector for conducted measurements and using an external antenna
- Plug in the SD card included in the kit into a Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the WF200 Expansion Kit to the Raspberry Pi board using the provided HAT connector.
- Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide which includes links to get the latest drivers and firmware for the Raspberry Pi and other Linux platforms.