This training on the Connected Home over IP project is to simplify development for manufacturers and increase compatibility for consumers.
Prerequisite: Open Thread Labs for OTBR and RCP Setup
Demo1: Demonstration of a door lock device, built using CHIP and the Silicon Labs gecko SDK
- Environment Setup: Downloading and building environment from Github
- Setting up SDK path and board type for building the application on BRD4161A.
- Locating the firmware file and flashing the firmware to the device.
- Connecting CHIP device with OTBR & RCP.
- Running the example and performing use-case.
- BRD4170A for CHIP device
- BRD4170A RCP Device