Get started developing with popular third party hardware devices from SparkFun, Adafruit, Mikroe and others using the Third Party Hardware Drivers extension for the Simplicity Studio IDE
This Dev Lab integrates Adafruit's 13x9 RGB LED Matrix into Bluetooth and Matter wireless applications using the Third Party Hardware Drivers extension for Silicon Labs Simplicity Studio IDE.
- Visit Silicon Labs Simplicity Studio page to download the IDE
- Visit the Silicon Labs Third Party Hardware Drivers Extension repository on GitHub to download and install support in Simplicity Studio
- Download example code used in this Dev Lab from from the Silicon Labs Training Examples repository on GitHub
- Visit the Google Home Developer Console to enable development Matter devices
- Visit Adafruit's IS31FL3741 13x9 PWM RGB LED Matrix page for further information about the matrix board