To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Doom take a quick look at a port of this classic game for the Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 connected microcontroller on a SparkFun MGM240P Thing Plus board. The project creates a handheld, battery powered hardware device that makes use of a two inch screen from Adafruit. In addition to the full single player game up to four players can join a multiplayer game using Bluetooth for communication and amplified speakers can be connected for stereo sound.
- Get more details from the Technical Blog
- Download the hardware designs and software from GitHub
- Learn more about Silicon Labs Bluetooth solutions
- Discover the SparkFun MGM240P Thing Plus board
- Discover the Adafruit screen
SparkFun MGM240P Thing Plus