This Hands-On will walk you through Bluetooth SDK direction finding features using a Thunderboard BG22 and Direction Finding Antenna Array.
This lab walks you through the Direction Finding sample applications of the Bluetooth SDK. It helps you set up the development environment, and put together a fully functional Real Time Locating system using a Thunderboard and a Direction Finding Antenna Array Board.
- Thunderboard BG22
- Direction Finding Antenna Array board
- Wireless Starter Kit Board
- PC with Windows, Linux or MAC OS
- Simplicity Studio v5
- Gecko SDK Suite v3.1 or later
- Bluetooth SDK v3.1 or later
- Mosquito MQTT broker
- Python 3.7