The Mighty Gecko SoC Wireless Starter Kit (SLWSTK6000B) is the easiest and fastest way to start evaluation and development of your own intelligent, multifunction mesh networking applications. . The wireless starter kit comes with:
- 3 x Wireless starter kit mainboard
- USB and CR2032 power supplies
- USB and Ethernet debug connections
- Breakout pins
- Display and buttons
- Relative humidity and temperature sensor
- Extension board wtih additional peripherals (ie. accelerometer)
- Energy profiling and packet trace capabilites
- 3 x EFR32MG12 2.4 GHz 19 dBm radio board
- 3 x EFR32MG12 2.4 GHz 10 dBm radio board
- AA Battery Board (supports running +19 from battery)
- Integrated debug and packet trace
Note: IAR Embedded Workbench is required for Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Low Energy Development. A 30-day trial license for IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM is available with the EFR32 Mighty Gecko Wireless Starter Kit.
Download the Dynamic Multiprotocol Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions to start developing multiprotocol applications.
Get up and running quickly with precompiled demos, application notes and examples. Use advanced tools including energy profiling and network analysis to optimize your wireless systems. Choose your software package below.
After plugging in your kit, launch Simplicity Studio and Open Package Manager in the left upper corner (green downward arrow under the menu bar). Select the following SDK:
- EmberZNet SDK
- Bluetooth SDK
Choose your device by clicking on the desired device and then select the demo. When the Select Demo dialog window opens, go to the Mode drop-down and select Run. Then choose Start. The demo software then downloads to the selected device. Select the following Demonstrations once the download completes:
Download the Dynamic Multiprotocol App for iPhone or Android to use a variety of demos with your smart phone.