Bluetooth Xpress BGX13S Bluetooth® Module - SiP
The world's smallest zero-programming Bluetooth 5 solution
The Silicon Labs' Bluetooth Xpress Bluetooth 5 System in Package module delivers a solution requiring no wireless firmware development for applications where ultra-small size is a key requirement. By combining an on-board Bluetooth stack, Xpress command interface, cable replacement firmware pre-programmed, BGX13S delivers a serial-to-Bluetooth 5 solution in a package only 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.4 mm in size. Communicate wirelessly with smart phones and other Bluetooth Xpress devices. With its integrated antenna, RF certifications, built-in cloud connectivity for secure updates through the Xpress framework for iOS and Android development, BGX13S addresses every challenge point in Bluetooth development, from device to cloud.
- Bluetooth 5 radio with +8 programmable output power
- 1M, 2M, and Coded* PHY
- Achieves 200 m line-of-sight range
* Available with firmware update. See details.
- 8 additional pins configurable as GPIO or special function I/O
- Operates in peripheral role using Xpress streaming service for smart phone communication
- Functions as central to enable communication with other Bluetooth Xpress modules
- Dimensions: 6.5 mm x 6.5 mm x 1.4 mm